Goofs from Rambo: Last Blood
Showing all 6 items
Jump to: Spoilers (1)
- Gabrielle uses her phone while being underground in the tunnels constructed by Rambo. It is highly unlikely that she would get a signal down there.
- Many of the driving shots are obviously filmed against the green screen as the dirt on the windshield and edges of people's hair has an unnatural blue-gray tint.
- The left side face scar that Rambo received on David Blundell while being tortured on Vietnam and that was visible in the sequels is missing on this one.
- Carmen drives a Chrysler Vision in Mexico; that car was sold under that name in Europe.
- When Rambo stands at Carmen's grave, he places his Medal of Honor on her "tombstone." This has no motivation as far as his character goes. The point he would have gotten rid of that medal would have been in the first film, even the second. (He actually did get rid of all of his medals in the book for the second movie.) If he buried a former Veteran, even that would make more sense. But placing it on a teenage girl's grave is hitting a fake hero moment.
- When Rambo is driving back home and realizes Gabrielle is unresponsive, the shot inside the truck shows him pulling over to the right, however in the very next shot from outside, it shows the truck pulling over to the left side of the road.