Puss in Boots: The Last Wish
Find Movie Theaters & Showtimesfor
- 1600 Village Market Boulevard, Leesburg, VA
- 43751 Central Station Drive, Ashburn, VA
- 13025 Worldgate Drive, Herndon, VA
- 629 Center Point Way, Gaithersburg, MD
- 11900 Palace Way, Fairfax, VA
Film format:STANDARD FORMAT. List of Showtime Features:"
- Reserved Seating,
- Open Captioning,
- Luxury Loungers
- 9811 Washingtonian Ctr., Gaithersburg, MD
- 7850e Tysons Corner Center, McLean, VA
- 7101 Democracy Boulevard, Bethesda, MD
- 11160 North Viers Mill Road, Wheaton, MD
- 2150 Clarendon Blvd., Arlington, VA
- 206 Hoffman Street, Alexandria, VA
- 4001 Powder Mill Rd., Beltsville, MD
- 20575 East Hampton Plaza, Ashburn, VA
- 22875 Brambleton Plaza, Ashburn, VA
- 20000 Century Boulevard, Germantown, MD
- 11380 Bulloch Drive, Manassas, VA
- 10659 Braddock Road, Fairfax, VA
- 199 East Montgomery Avenue, Rockville, MD
- 2911 District Ave, Fairfax, VA
- 8001 Gateway Promenade Place, Gainesville, VA
- 11830 Grand Park Avenue, North Bethesda, MD
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
- Antonio Banderas
- Salma Hayek Pinault
- Olivia Colman
- Harvey Guillen
- Samson Kayo
- Anthony Mendez
- Wagner Moura
- John Mulaney
- Florence Pugh
- Da'Vine Joy Randolph
Atom User Reviews
For a sequel to a spin-off has no right being as good as it is. PLEASE go see this!
what can I say? Shrek is love Shrek is life. I already watch it one time and I will go for the second time soon. I love it. great story and stunning animations. much better than all of the recent Disney and Pixar movies.
Puss in Boots isn’t on a rousing adventure; he’s performing the fairy-tale equivalent of grasping at miracle cures while he’s dying from a terminal illness. And although the film is funny in fits and starts, and exciting in fits and starts, the ultimate takeaway is weirdly sobering.
Darker in tone but still extremely funny, the film, like so many of its animated brethren, falters when resorting to the frenetic action sequences seemingly designed for tykes’ short attention spans.
“The Last Wish” has no qualms about testing the expectations of its young audience while delivering a freewheeling tale about appreciating the nine lives we already have.