Trivia for Playmobil: The Movie
Showing all 20 items
Jump to: Spoilers (1)
- Global Road's first animated film not made by ToonBox Entertainment.
- Animated film debuts of Daniel Radcliffe, Anya Taylor-Joy, and Gabriel Bateman.
- Jim Gaffigan's 3rd animated film, after Duck Duck Goose (2018) and Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation (2018).
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic and Lauren Graham were said to appear as part of the live-action cast as Marla and Charlie's parents.
- Kenan Thompson's 8th time voice acting in a theatrical film, after Fat Albert (2004), Space Chimps (2008), the live-action Smurfs films, Rock Dog (2016), Dr. Seuss' The Grinch (2018), and Wonder Park (2019).
- This movie has the same plot as The LEGO Movie films.
- When Marla first stumbles across the highway you can hear the siren from Ecto-1 from the Ghostbusters.
- Film released in honor of the toy line's 45th anniversary.
- The second STX Entertainment film to be rated G by the MPAA, after Peppa Celebrates Chinese New Year (2019).
- In the U.S., Canada and Australia, it is the second STX Entertainment's musical family film, after UglyDolls (2019).
- The 16th of very few theatrically released animated films of the 2010s to be rated G by the MPAA. The previous 15 films to've been rated as such had been Toy Story 3 (2010), Gnomeo & Juliet (2011), Rio (2011), Cars 2 (2011), Winnie the Pooh (2011), Adventures in Zambezia (2012), Monsters University (2013), Khumba (2013), Rio 2 (2014), The Hero of Color City (2014), The Peanuts Movie (2015), Cars 3 (2017), Animal Crackers (2017), Charming (2018) and Toy Story 4 (2019).
- One of the 2 only theatrical released animated films of 2019 to be rated G by the MPAA, the other one being Toy Story 4 (2019).
- First theatrically released film based off a Toy Line to be rated G by the MPAA since Pound Puppies and the Legend of Big Paw (1988) 31 years prior.
- Daniel Radcliffe's first G-rated film.
- Ian James Corlett's third theatrical non-anime voice acting appearance after Ratchet & Clank (2016) and Sausage Party (2016).
- Keith Silverstein's fifth theatrical non-anime voice acting appearance after Hoodwinked Too! Hood vs Evil (2011), Ice Age: Continental Drift (2012), Storks (2016), and Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation (2018).
- Spike Spencer's first theatrical non-anime voice acting appearance.
- Christopher Corey Smith's second theatrical non-anime voice acting appearance after Storks (2016).
- Maddie Taylor's second film that's not from Sony Animation after Rock Dog (2016).
- While the opening scene takes place in 2020, the main events takes place on the night of November 10/11, 2024.