- 1hr 35m
- 1hr 35m
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
It’s been awhile since we’ve gotten a dose of Jennifer Garner, Action Star – but Peppermint might just be a return to her butt-kicking roots. Garner stars as Riley North, a mother who awakens from a coma with a singular mission: seeing the killers that brutally attacked her family and murdered her husband and daughter brought to justice. When the system fails to do the job for her, Riley takes matters into her own hands – spending years off the grid, training her mind and body to become a vigilante strong enough to face not only the criminal underworld but the corrupt cops as well.
- Jennifer Garner
- John Gallagher Jr.
- John Ortiz
- Juan Pablo Raba
- Annie Ilonzeh
- Jeff Hephner
- Cailey Fleming
- Eddie Shin
- Method Man
- Tyson Ritter
Did You Know?
- This will be Jennifer Garner's first action thriller film since The Kingdom (2007) and will also be darker, along with Pearl Harbor (2001), Daredevil (2003), and Elektra (2005), when compared to her other films that she starred in.
- The movie starts with Riley fighting with a gang member inside a car. the window doesn't shatter when Riley shoots him in the head.
- Riley North: Got a car?
- [a clerk nods]
- Riley North: Give me the keys.
- [Clerk hands over keys. Riley drops a wad of money on the counter]
- Riley North: Consider it a rental.
Atom User Reviews
Yesss I will love this action packed movie! You can take you family even though it’s rated r
Sydney Bristow is back.
A failure on virtually every level, Peppermint is a slapdash, half-hearted affront to anyone unfortunate enough to get caught in its crosshairs.
Peppermint lacks subtlety and anything even remotely resembling credibility, but like its heroine, it certainly gets the job done. It's the sort of picture that would have been boffo on a grindhouse double bill in the '70s.
Peppermint is a bloody crowd-pleaser, but it’s fundamentally forgettable, the kind of movie whose details begin to disappear the moment the credits roll.