Goofs from Parasite
Showing all 5 items
Jump to: Spoilers (2)
- They get out with their phones in pocket and go to their home completely drenched in rain and then into almost neck deep water, yet their phones keep working the next morning just fine as they all receive call from the rich family.
- (at around 1h 23 mins) When the maid's mouth is bound with a cloth preventing her from yelling, when we cut back, the cloth has vanished. There would be no way she could take it off since her hands were also bound.
- (at around 1h 30 mins) When the Kim's are sneaking out of the house while the Park's are sleeping they are barefoot. When we see them running home they have their shoes. If they had left their shoes at the entrance the Park's would likely have noticed them. It would be more likely they would have left them in the garage.
- While it doesn't make any sense for a famed architect to design hallway lights that relied on someone in the basement to operate, these lights are shown turned in and off from the main house. Secondary access from a secure area, or panic room, makes perfect sense during an emergency.
- (at around 1h 9 mins) According to the movie, the previous owner didn't tell the Parks about the bunker because he was embarrassed. But bunkers are common in South Korea, and this would be a selling point. In any case, the real estate agent could tell the Parks. The housekeeper also knows about it, even before her husband is hiding there, but she never tells the Parks. There is really no good reason they don't know about it.