Quotes from Panga
Showing all 5 items
- Prashant Sachdeva: You know your mother since seven years, But, I know her for 10. You know her as she is now. I've known her of how she was back then.
- Aditya 'Aadi': How old is mummy?
- Prashant Sachdeva: Why?
- Aditya 'Aadi': Tell me.
- Prashant Sachdeva: Eat.
- Prashant Sachdeva: Thirty two.
- Aditya 'Aadi': Can't a player make a comeback at 32?
- Aditya 'Aadi': A little support from you and mummy would've still been playing.
- Prashant Sachdeva: Why are you making me feel guilty?
- Aditya 'Aadi': Children are God-like. We never lie. You've sinned.
- Jaya Nigam Sachdeva: I'm a mother and a mother cannot dream. They neither have meaning nor any value.If I tell my family that they'll have to do the dishes, cook... watch their reaction. All big talk about women empowerment, mummy's dreams, kabaddi, will all vanish.
- Nisha Daas: When the journey's long and you're strapped for time, you need a double engine.