Find Movie Theaters & Showtimesfor
- 43751 Central Station Drive, Ashburn, VA
- 1600 Village Market Boulevard, Leesburg, VA
- 6201 Multiplex Drive, Centreville, VA
- 7850e Tysons Corner Center, McLean, VA
- 7101 Democracy Boulevard, Bethesda, MD
- 11160 North Viers Mill Road, Wheaton, MD
- 3111 K Street N.W., Washington, DC
Film format:STANDARD FORMAT. List of Showtime Features:"
- Reserved Seating,
- Recliner Seat,
- Descriptive Video,
- AMC Thrills & Chills
- 2772 South Randolph St., Arlington, VA
- 555 11th Street NW, Washington, DC
- 2700 Potomac Mills Circle, Woodbridge, VA
- 20575 East Hampton Plaza, Ashburn, VA
- 20000 Century Boulevard, Germantown, MD
- 11380 Bulloch Drive, Manassas, VA
- 199 East Montgomery Avenue, Rockville, MD
- 2911 District Ave, Fairfax, VA
- 8001 Gateway Promenade Place, Gainesville, VA
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
- Daniel Kaluuya
- Keke Palmer
- Steven Yeun
- Brandon Perea
- Michael Wincott
- Keith David
- Wrenn Schmidt
- Barbie Ferreira
- Donna Mills
- Jennifer Lafleur
Atom User Reviews
Such a cool spin on aliens/ufos and a nod to how we tend to anthropomorphize everything.
I liked about 75% of this movie. The 25% dealing with the Chimpanzee could have been left out since its only link is the childhood actor. The scene at the circus seemed poorly edited other than the attack, it didn't serve a purpose to the story.
The best, eeriest parts of director Jordan’s Peele’s third feature, “Nope,” are as good as anything in “Get Out” or “Us,” and they’re very different from either of those earlier triumphs of imagination. This one is a three-fifths triumph, which means whatever you want that to mean. To me, it means go.
Peele is not just making an inventive sci-fi thriller. Nope is tinged with the acidic satire that suffused his last two movies, as Peele examines why the easiest way to process horror these days is to turn it into breathtaking entertainment.
Every so often an obviously talented person makes a bad movie, and that’s what we have in Nope. The talent is there, the movie is dead on the screen.