- 1hr 44m
- 1hr 44m
Find Movie Theaters & Showtimes
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
Did You Know?
- Chris Wedge's first live-action film, as well as his first film not released by 20th Century Fox.
- After the Sheriff's car is wrecked falling down the mountainside, the air bags have not deployed.
- [on Burke]
- Reece Tenneson: He comes highly recommended.
- Reece Tenneson: I'm not into hurting people
- [nods to Burke]
- Reece Tenneson: that's his job
Atom User Reviews
Don't waste your money. 3D was completely worthless. Story and acting was awful.
Much better than I would have expected
Levy and Till prove to have chemistry together despite their predictable romantic arc. Wedge (whose other previous credits include “Robots” and “Epic”) knows how to keep the proceedings generally casual and breezy. The action sequences unfold with an air of lightness and youthful irresponsibility.
It may not have the easy, feel-good family flick sheen to win over the box office, but it’s clever and compassionate enough to pay down a few big-ticket karmic debts.
While Wedge’s animation background comes in handy during some inventive chase sequences (shot in rural British Columbia), Monster Trucks is otherwise a clunky nonstarter.