Trivia for Missing Link
Showing all 15 items
- 4th voice acting performance for Emma Thompson in a theatrical film, after Treasure Planet (2002), Brave (2012), and Beauty and the Beast (2017), as well as her first time voice acting in a film that is not distributed from Disney.
- Fourth voice acting performance for Hugh Jackman in a theatrical film, after Flushed Away (2006), Happy Feet (2006), and Rise of the Guardians (2012).
- Zach Galifianakis' 3rd Animated Film, after Puss in Boots (2011) and The Lego Batman Movie (2017).
- Zoe Saldana's 3rd Animated Film, after The Book of Life (2014) and My Little Pony: The Movie (2017).
- Matt Lucas and Stephen Fry previously appeared together in Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland (2010) and Alice Through the Looking Glass (2016).
- Timothy Olyphant's 2nd Animated film, after Rango (2011).
- Cinerama's first movie since How the West Was Won (1962).
- Laika's 5th movie, and last film of the 2010s.
- The first Laika film not to be released by Focus Features, the film will be released by Annapurna Pictures instead.
- Zoe Saldana and Hugh Jackman who are in this film play Marvel superheroes. Saldana, who is in this film plays Gamora in Guardians of the Galaxy (2014), and Avengers: Infinity War (2018). Jackman, who is also in the film previously played Logan/Wolverine in the X-Men franchise.
- Annapurna Pictures' first animated film by their "family and animation" division.
- The sixth stop motion-animated film to be produced in a 2.35:1 aspect ratio, after The Pirates! Band of Misfits (2012), ParaNorman (2012), Anomalisa (2015), Kubo and the Two Strings (2016) and Isle of Dogs (2018).
- The third Laika film to be produced in a 2:35:1 aspect ratio, after ParaNorman (2012) and Kubo and the Two Strings (2016).
- Annapurna Pictures' second animated film after "Sausage Party" (2016). Which they co-distributed with Columbia Pictures.
- Stephen Fry's third animated film after Animals United (2010) and Duck Duck Goose (2018).