Goofs from Men In Black: International
Showing all 10 items
Jump to: Spoilers (2)
- When they are all falling to the ground, Pawny somehow catches up with Henry and Molly, even though being so small he'd be the most affected by air resistance.
- Riza's third hand constantly switches from being a right hand to a left hand and back. Just like you can't switch left and right gloves, simply switching sides to the body won't make a left arm a right arm. The thumb and fingernails are always on the top/outside so it can't be double jointed.
- When Agent H and M land in the desert, Agent M's sunglasses are on the sand under her feet. In subsequent scenes, they are no longer on the sand, and there is no indication that she moved them.
- This film states that the first alien migration to Earth occurred in 1889. However, in the first Men in Black (1997) it is established that first contact was made on March 2, 1961.
- When taking off in the car from London to Paris. The internal shot suggests they took off from an airport, by the runway in the background.
- When M is in High T's office after the club scene. There is a close up of her hand fumbling around in her pocket. Within a split second, when we go to the wide shot, her hands are together in front of her.
- When M's name has been revealed and H is announcing his, Pawny mentions that his name is Steve. Steve is not a common name in Morocco. He states, earlier on, that he has never had a name. How would he have known the name Steve, or even that Steve is a name at all?
- Before H and M get in the car. M has says "I'm Driving." When she gets in, she doesn't reach for a wheel. There is a strange pause until H gets in and the rest of the 'joke' continues.
- Towards the end when M is being handed the neuralizer by O, the hand receiving the neuralizer isn't M's hand, it is a male's hand.
- In the final battle scene when agent H is fighting alien character of agent high T, there is a cut that is seen on alternate sides of agent H's face in each scene.