Goofs from Marriage Story
Showing all 7 items
- Singing by the women does not always synch.
- Despite being featured properly as negligent, it's actually not a requirement to latch in a booster for the child to sit in it safely. It is recommended to latch a booster to prevent it from becoming a projectile in an accident when the child is not seated in it, but it is not needed when the child sits in it.
- Nicole's family mentions to Charlie that she was nominated for an Emmy, shortly before heading out for Halloween. Emmy nominations are announced in July and Halloween is in October.
- Although Nicole 'cuts' Charlie's hair, it doesn't get any shorter or look any different.
- Nicole spends two weeks in California shooting the pilot when she files for divorce. To get a divorce in CA, at least one of the spouses has to have been a resident of the state for at least six months before filing the divorce petition. The spouse must also live in the county where he or she files the divorce petition for at least three months before filing.
- The courtroom scene takes place in a California state court, but the wall behind the judge bears the Great Seal of the United States, which would only be found in a federal court.
- While Henry and Charlie are talking before going trick-or-treating, Charlie's voice and laugh does not synch with the video while he's speaking about the play in Denmark.