Trivia for Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi
Showing all 14 items
- During a sword fight scene between Kangana Ranaut and Nihar Pandya the timing went wrong and the sword hit on Kanagana Ranaut's head between her eyebrows injuring her grievously.
- Kangana Ranaut was admitted to ICCU ward at Apollo Hospital Hyderabad after suffering a major injury during a fight scene where in she got 15 stitches.
- Suresh Oberoi's comeback film after 8 years his last release was World Cup 2011 in 2009.
- Debut film of Ankita Lokhande.
- Nick Powell choreographed the stunts for the film.
- The action scene where Kangana Ranaut got injured she had decided to do the scene herself without body double.
- Director Krish second Hindi film after much acclaimed Gabbar Is Back 2015.
- Kangana Ranaut's fifth title role after Rajjo 2013, Queen 2014,Revolver Rani 2014 and Simran 2017.
- First time Kangana Ranaut will be playing historical character.
- Richard Attenborough was planning to make the film in Hollywood with Hema Malini in 1991. Then years later Aishwarya Rai was to do the film with another producer .
- In the final phase of Manikarnika, Sonu Sood walked out from the film due to the busy schedule of Simba. Rumours went around saying that there is a fallout between Kangana and Sonu. However, at the end of the day Zeeshan Ayyub replaced Mr. Sood.
- The Makers will release the official teaser of the epic war drama on Gandhi Jayanti
- Sriram Kannnan Iyengar and Sujeet Subhash Sawant are the production designers for the film.
- Shariq Patel, CEO, Zee Studios says, "We will be releasing the film in over 50 countries worldwide on January 25".