Quotes from Late Night
Showing all 7 items
- Molly Patel: You love me.
- Katherine Newbury: No, I didn't say that.
- Molly Patel: I mean not in those exact words but...
- Katherine Newbury: No, I didn't say it in any of those words.
- Katherine Newbury: I need you, Molly.
- Burditt: You're a writer, so write.
- Katherine Newbury: I don't want to go.
- Katherine Newbury: Don't take this the wrong way but your earnestness can be very hard to be around.
- [Doing stand-up]
- Daniel Tennant: So, I was watching 'Game Of Thrones' with my girlfriend and she goes "Oh, it's so unfair: only the women are getting naked." So I whipped out my nuts and she's like "oh my god, nuts!"
- Walter Lovell: The thing is you can't take away one terrible thing you did any more than you can take away the millions of beautiful things that we had together. That's a million to one. If you can live with that ratio for another few years, then so can I.