Find Movie Theaters & Showtimesfor
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
- Madison Ingoldsby
- Emma Thompson
- Boris Isakovic
- Lucy Miller
- Emilia Clarke
- Maxim Baldry
- Margaret Clunie
- John-Luke Roberts
- Michelle Yeoh
- Bilal Zafar
Did You Know?
- Second collaboration between Director Paul Feig and Henry Golding after A Simple Favor (2018).
- By 1999. Yugoslavia consisted of Serbia and Montenegro. The civil war in Yugoslavia ended in 1995. Kate says her family had to escape and near the end of the film we find out that Kate's family is from Croatia. In the opening scene, it is written ex-Yugoslavia and the year is 1999, so the war had been over for 4 years and they didn't need to escape from any fighting in Croatia. The only war fought in 1999. was at Kosovo, the territory of Serbia at the time, and the only actual danger was coming from the NATO bombings.
- Tom: It's good luck you know.
- Kate: What is?
- Tom: Getting pooed on by a bird.
- Kate: I'm busy, you're weird, good-bye!
Atom User Reviews
This was not only a beautiful, heartfelt love story; it is a very profound display of humanity and the importance of self-acceptance and love as well as acceptance and love for all. Thank you.
Would have been a great movie if they wouldn't have to shove the whole lesbian thing down Earth rotates why did they have to add that...
Shamelessly sentimental but also dedicated to the proposition that, in our dark political moment, kindness still matters, director Paul Feig’s film benefits from the adorable rapport of stars Emilia Clarke and Henry Golding, who help puncture the story’s conventional trappings.
It's a misfire by just about any measure, but it earns some warm feelings for its determination not to be like anything else currently in circulation.
Last Christmas is not good. It’s not terrible, exactly, but it has the dismaying, tinny rattle of a thing not living up to its potential.