Lassie Come Home
- 1hr 29m
- 1hr 29m
After her destitute family is forced to sell her, a collie named Lassie escapes from her new owner and begins the long trek from Scotland to her Yorkshire home. More Details »
Find Movie Theaters & Showtimes
Hmm... we couldn't find any showtimes for this date and location.
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
Director: Fred M. Wilcox
Producer: Samuel Marx, Harry Rapf, Dore Schary
Writer: Hugo Butler, Eric Knight
Release Date: Dec 1, 1943
Runtime: 1hr 29m
After her destitute family is forced to sell her, a collie named Lassie escapes from her new owner and begins the long trek from Scotland to her Yorkshire home.
- Roddy McDowall
- Donald Crisp
- May Whitty
- Edmund Gwenn
- Nigel Bruce
- Elsa Lanchester
- Elizabeth Taylor
- Ben Webster
- J. Pat O'Malley
- Alan Napier
Did You Know?
- Pal, who played Lassie, earned a salary of $250 per week the young Elizabeth Taylor was paid $100 per week.
- While speaking about whether to keep Lassie or not it is obvious that the large hearth behind the elderly couple is a drop screen. Shadows from the lights show behind the couple left to right as you watch, but the shadows on the hearth shine from the opposite direction right to left.
- Mrs. Carraclough: Oh, well. Ye may as well know it right off. Lassie won't be waiting for ye at school anymore.
- Joe Carraclough: Why not? What's happened?
- Mrs. Carraclough: Because she's sold; that's why not.
Atom User Reviews
No one has posted a user review yet.
Full Screen Image Viewer