Goofs from Knives Out
Showing all 8 items
Jump to: Spoilers (4)
- The seal on the front of the medical lab and "the letter" are identified as being in/from Norfolk county Massachusetts. But the letterhead names the town as Marlborough, which is in Middlesex county.
- During the porch scene, Blanc and the cops' breaths are visible, implying it's a cold day, but Marta's is not, which would seem to suggest her coverage was shot on another, warmer day.
- When Marta goes over Mr. Thrombey's drug regimen, she states that he injured his shoulder about a week ago. Therefore, she is giving him 100 mg of Toradol followed by 3 mg of Morphine for sleep. Toradol is only given in doses of 15 mg/ml or 30 mg/ml. In addition, one isn't supposed to give more than 60 mg/ml in a single dose. In addition, it should only be given for five days or less.
- Marte tells Harlan that the overdose of morphine is fatal. It is not and would require her to administer breathing support (CPR) until first responders arrive. Later, we see her give CPR to Fran, who has been injected with an overdose of the same drug.
- Hugh meets Fran at 1209 Columbia at her appointed time, 8am. That's when he injects her with a deadly dose of morphine. When Marta meets at 1209 Columbia, her appointed time is 10am. According to Marta and Harlan's conversation, Fran should have died within 10 minutes of her injection, but when Marta arrives at 10am, Fran is still alive.
- When Marta throws up on Ransom near the end covering him with vomit, he somehow comes out to police cars completely clean.
- When Marta throws up on Ransom, he has his entire face dripping from her vomit. When he stabs her, it's all gone and is completely removed when he is arrested.
- Marta purposefully sinks her white sneakers deeply in the mud, repeatedly, but immediately after, her sneakers are completely clean again.