Goofs from Judy
Showing all 5 items
- The ages of Judy's younger kids is not consistent with their actual ages at the time portrayed in the movie. The movie is set in 1968-1969 when her daughter Lorna would have been about 16 and her son Joe would have been 13-14.
- By the time the movie is set both Lorna and Joey Luft were living with their father. Because of Judy's pill use they both decided to move in with their father.
- When Judy and Mickey make a tower of cans above their sleeping friend, there is a state 7-up can. These cans were not released until 1976 for the bicentennial, long after the time frame of the movie.
- The opening scene of Judy and Louie B. Mayer walking around the set of the "Wizard of Oz" is wrong. The set as shown is completely inaccurate, the poppies would not have been on an adjoining set as shown, and they were wrong in size and color. Also its farcical that Margaret Hamilton would have been riding a bicycle down the yellow brick road.
- The few coins she had to call America would not have allowed a lengthy call to America. The cost of a phone call to USA in 1969 would have been prohibitively expensive from a phone box, without constant, frequent additions of more coins. She only puts in coins at the beginning of the call.