Goofs from Judy
Showing all 6 items
- The ages of Judy's younger kids in the movie is not consistent with their ages at the time portrayed. The movie is set in 1968-1969, when Lorna was 16 and Joey was 13-14.
- Lorna and Joey Luft were living with their father at the time movie is set.
- When Judy and Mickey make a tower of cans above their sleeping friend, one of the cans is a state 7-Up can, released in 1976 for the U.S. bicentennial.
- The opening scene of Judy and Louis B. Mayer walking around the set of The Wizard of Oz (1939) is wrong. The set shown is completely inaccurate. The poppies would not have been on an adjoining set, and they were wrong in size and color.
- When Judy calls America from a phone booth, she only puts in a few coins at the beginning of the call. In 1969, a phone call to the USA was extremely expensive from a phone booth, and she would've had to add more coins constantly.
- Bandleader Burt Rhodes was not Black.