Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa
Find Movie Theaters & Showtimesfor
Videos & Photos
- Trailer for Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa (02:23)
- Trailer 3 for Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa (02:30)
Movie Info & Cast
- Johnny Knoxville
- Jackson Nicoll
- Georgina Cates
- Kamber Hejlik
- Jill Killington
- Madison Davis
- George Faughnan
- Grasie Mercedes-Garcia
- Marilynn Allain
Did You Know?
- The first "Jackass" film to be co-written by writers outside of the Jackass crew. Fax Bahr and Adam Small, who co-wrote the story, previously wrote Jackass (2000) parodies on their show, MADtv (1995).
- In the diner where Irving and Billy are having their farting contest, Billy is seen eating his breakfast, when shown again he is eating chicken parmesan.
- [from trailer]
- Bicycle man: Don't hurt me! Don't hurt me!
- Irving Zisman: Hurt you? I'm 86 years old!
Atom User Reviews
Rude, wrong and laugh-till-you-snort funny, Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa not only stands as the best installment (by bounds) of Johnny Knoxville's hidden-camera franchise; it's one of the sharpest comedies of the year.
It’s the kind of outrageous comedy that you might even take your folks to, though probably not your kids. Say what you will about Harmony Korine and his demented geriatrics, at least they take their trash seriously.
Some of these gags are hilarious.