Find Movie Theaters & Showtimesfor
Set your location to find movies & theaters nearby
Hmm... we couldn't find any showtimes for this date and location.
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
A single mother, Kara (Elizabeth Roberts), moves from New York to the quiet countryside with her two children for a job opportunity she can't afford to turn down. The family moves into their humble new guesthouse, where her teenage son, Jesse (Arman Darbo), begins the unhappy task of looking after his little sister, Cambria (Chloe Perrin). Kara begins her work as a private nurse to Walter (Bruce Davison), a man stricken with multiple sclerosis and an appraiser of rare antiquities ... but Walter's secret past soon invites doom and terror. Jesse discovers a mysterious relic of ancient origin that had been brought to the household by Ahkeeba (Treva Etienne), a shady international associate of Walter's. All too quickly they discover that the relic contains more than just legends and myths. Inside waits a terrifying creature born of ancient darkness and pure instinct: a prehistoric cave spider unlike the modern world has ever seen.
- Bruce Davison
- Elizabeth Roberts
- Denise Crosby
- Arman Darbo
- Chloe Perrin
- Treva Etienne
- Matty Cardarople
- Eileen Dietz
- Grace Shen
- Robin Acal
Did You Know?
- Th daughter's name in this movie is Cambria, which is also the name of the town from the movie Arachnophobia. No, the name of the town in Arachnophobia is Canaima, not Cambria.
- Jesse Spencer: What do these markings mean?
- Walter Clark: You know what a legend is?
- Jesse Spencer: Yeah, it's a story.
- Walter Clark: Well, stories, you tell in a bar. A legend has a spiritual quality to it. Uh, it's ingrained in a culture by being passed down from generation to generation. This particular legend is Maa-Kalaratri. The Dark Mother. She's ancient, before time was time, before humans existed. She is the spider goddess. A creator of worlds, a weaver of destiny. She presides over the time that we humans are given on this earth, and she lives in the darkness between the stars. There was a time when the people began to lose respect for the mother, and so Maa-Kalaratri emerged from a crack in the Earth, decimated the village, destroyed the crops, and stole a child from the village's chief. The people began to offer up blood sacrifices to appease her.
Atom User Reviews
Full Screen Image Viewer