Trivia for I Still Believe
Showing all 6 items
- A concert scene from the film was filmed at Hangout Fest in Alabama and features real concert goers.
- K.J. Apa and Britt Robertson previously played a couple in the film A Dog's Purpose (2017).
- This movie was directed by the Erwin Brothers, the same filmmakers who directed I Can Only Imagine (2018). Coincidently, both films are Christian films, and both are biographical films about a popular singer with dying loved-ones.
- There is a 7 year age differences between K.J. Apa and Britt Robertson.
- Melissa Roxburgh who plays Heather Henning in the film, Melissa Henning's big sis, is actually two years younger than Britt Robertson in real life.
- KJ Apa and Nathan Parsons were both born on June 16 and are nine years apart.