Goofs from I Still Believe
Showing all 5 items
- When Jeremy is reading the journal notes that Melissa left for him in his guitar the written note says "lots of time" but we hear her voice in his head while he is reading it say "a lot of time".
- An Airliner's departure is filmed from a taxiway, which has blue edge lights, green centerline lights, & a solid yellow centerline. A runway has white dashed centerline markings & doesn't have blue edge lights.
- Immediate family members are always shown to take second place to the new college boyfriend, but in reality, bedside in a hospital is going to be dominated by immediate family & not a newcomer to the scene.
- When Jeremy meets Melissa on the beach and she asks why he is there, he answers with "I walk this route every morning." The sun is rising over the ocean, and given that the movie takes place in California, the sun would be rising in the West, which is incorrect.
- When Melissa and Jeremy on the beach when her is out walking and she's is running, be says that is where he walks every morning. The sun is just coming up over the ocean... Which doesn't happen in California where their college is located.