Find Movie Theaters & Showtimesfor
- 43751 Central Station Drive, Ashburn, VA
- 1600 Village Market Boulevard, Leesburg, VA
- 13025 Worldgate Drive, Herndon, VA
- 11940 Market Street, Reston, VA
- 629 Center Point Way, Gaithersburg, MD
- 6201 Multiplex Drive, Centreville, VA
- 9811 Washingtonian Ctr., Gaithersburg, MD
- 7850e Tysons Corner Center, McLean, VA
- 7235 Woodmont Avenue, Bethesda, MD
- 5300 Wisconsin Ave. NW, Washington, DC
- 11160 North Viers Mill Road, Wheaton, MD
- 2150 Clarendon Blvd., Arlington, VA
- 3111 K Street N.W., Washington, DC
Film format:STANDARD FORMAT. List of Showtime Features:"
- Reserved Seating,
- Recliner Seat,
- Open Captioning
- 2772 South Randolph St., Arlington, VA
- 206 Swamp Fox Rd., Alexandria, VA
- 4001 Powder Mill Rd., Beltsville, MD
- 2700 Potomac Mills Circle, Woodbridge, VA
- 6198 Greenbelt Road, Greenbelt, MD
- 45980 Regal Plaza, Sterling, VA
- 22875 Brambleton Plaza, Ashburn, VA
- 20000 Century Boulevard, Germantown, MD
- 11380 Bulloch Drive, Manassas, VA
- 199 East Montgomery Avenue, Rockville, MD
- 9650 Main St, Fairfax, VA
- 2911 District Ave, Fairfax, VA
- 11830 Grand Park Avenue, North Bethesda, MD
- 8001 Gateway Promenade Place, Gainesville, VA
- 5612 Connecticut Avenue, Washington, DC
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
- Cynthia Erivo
- Leslie Odom Jr.
- Joe Alwyn
- Clarke Peters
- Vanessa Bell Calloway
- Omar J. Dorsey
- Henry Hunter Hall
- Tim Guinee
- Nick Basta
- Joseph Lee Anderson
Did You Know?
- Both Cynthia Erivo and Leslie Odom Jr. have worked with Daisy Ridley. Erivo worked with her on Chaos Walking (2019) and Odom worked with her on Murder on the Orient Express (2017).
- Harriet: I'm gonna be free or die.
Atom User Reviews
The will of a soul lead by the spirit of the Lord
Beautiful! I also loved the artistic musical elements. They added depth without taking away from the story!
Despite Erivo's tenacity in the role, the drama feels more stately and impressive than urgent and affecting. It's never uninvolving though, and the script does a solid job of tracing the formation of a courageous freedom fighter out of a scared runaway.
A thoughtful biopic that grows more involving the more it shrugs off its tendency towards the reverential.
A disappointingly standard biopic, one whose technical flaws and paint-by-numbers clichés threaten to overshadow its subject’s compelling story.