Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
- 2hr 16m
Find Movie Theaters & Showtimes
Atom User Reviews
it was great and funny. I liked it but I didn't much care the new origin of Peter's dad. Wish they would've stayed with the comics on that.
worth your money!
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 probably couldn’t, and definitely doesn’t, recapture the sweet and singular silliness of the original, though the new edition from Marvel Studios and Disney has its rewards.
Underneath Vol. 2’s sarcastic exterior, Gunn’s script has a big, bleeding heart, pinpointing the characters’ insecurities and emotional scars.
The characters and their relationships are strong and the dialogue is sharp, but the whole thing feels like a minor installment in an ongoing series.
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
- Chris Pratt
- Zoe Saldana
- Dave Bautista
- Vin Diesel
- Bradley Cooper
- Michael Rooker
- Karen Gillan
- Pom Klementieff
- Sylvester Stallone
- Kurt Russell
Did You Know?
- This sequel was announced a week before the release of Guardians of the Galaxy (2014) at San Diego Comic-Con 2014.
- At the beginning, Ego is running down through the woods with Meredith, in a split second long shot she is wearing Ugg Boots, however, in the later shots of her feet, she is wearing a pair of heels.
- Ego: I created what I imagined biological life to be like... down to the most minute detail.
- Ego: Yes, Drax, I got a penis.
- Drax: Ha! Thank you!
- Ego: It's not half bad.
- Drax: Did you make a penis?
- Peter Quill: Dude!
- Gamora: What is wrong with you?
- Drax: If he's a planet, how could he make a baby with your mother? He would smush her!
- Peter Quill: I don't need to hear how my parents...
- Drax: Why? My father would tell the story of impregnating my mother every winter solstice.
- Peter Quill: That's disgusting.
- Drax: It was beautiful. You earthers have hang-ups.