Goofs from Glass
Showing all 13 items
Jump to: Spoilers (8)
- Joseph mentions the "mutilations at the zoo," that is, the events seen in Split (2016), as taking place "three weeks ago." Also, several times it is mentioned that the crash of Eastrail 177 was 19 years ago. But at the end of Split a diner patron mentions Mr. Glass having been put away FIFTEEN years before (which was closer to accurate at the time of release). Since the train wreck and Elijah's capture were only a few days apart, both time frames cannot be true.
- Elijah's scars are shown as a long line with several small lines crossing over it at regular intervals - these are meant to depict sutures from a surgery. However, an actual scar heals as a line bordered by dots, as only the places pierced by the needle would leave a scar. It is only suture material that crosses perpendicular to the original trauma line, which would leave no lasting mark.
- In the Guard Office, a large wall calendar shows June with 9 days "X"ed out, but a couple of days later, characters are sitting in a train station with a decorated Christmas tree in the middle of the station.
- During the battle inside the water tank, cracks are visible with air bubbles getting inside the tank. This is impossible since water is supposed to go out, pressure inside being higher than outside atmospheric pressure, as hydro-static pressure.
- Joseph shows David a news website reporting the attacks, but only the day and the month of the report is posted. All news websites have the month, day, and year of their reports posted.
- When the guard, Pierce, comes into the office and sees the leftover sandwich and banana he is alerted to something being wrong. However, later when Dr. Staple comes into the office - the food is gone from the desk. It is unlikely that Elijah took the time to clean up whilst reprogramming the computer system.
- Ending scene, when the 3 "remaining" characters are awaiting for the people's reaction in the train station, Mrs. Price starts to hold the hands of her 2 fellow survivors, and the coffee cup she was just given by Joseph seconds before has totally disappeared.
- When Mr. Glass' wheelchair is being pushed in the tunnels, Kevin is seen with bare legs under the caretaker outfit. When "the beast" attacks the guards, he is seen with jumpsuit bottoms.
- Camera reflected on van, while The Beast attacks David Dunn in the climax.
- Daryl parks in front of the hospital before his shift the night Mr. Glass sets his plan in motion. The next morning when Dr. Staple arrives, Daryl's car is gone. Daryl did not leave the hospital; he was killed by Mr. Glass that night.
- Mr. Glass' computer code is on screen long enough that it's clear that it is actually an example from a programming tutorial, complete with detailed comments explaining basic concepts in the programming language in question.
- When Dr. Ellie Staple returns to the asylum to check whether the recordings have been deleted, the water tank which had a hole in it during the fight, appears to be undamaged (at runtime 01:56:41).
- At the end of the movie, it is shown that the video footage of what transpired at the mental institution is sent as an e-mail attachment, sized 3.5 gigabytes. No e-mail service will accept attachments anywhere near that size.