Ghost Town (2008)
Find Movie Theaters & Showtimesfor
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
- Greg Kinnear
- Jordan Carlos
- Dequina Moore
- Joseph Badalucco Jr.
- Brian Hutchison
- Tyree Michael Simpson
- Julia Murney
- Ricky Gervais
- Claire Lautier
- Aasif Mandvi
Did You Know?
- The New York Times crossword puzzle seen within the first 10 minutes when Dr. Pincus first comes home is the puzzle from Monday, October 1, 2007, created by Will Shortz.
- In a closeup of the bottle of colyte laxative the prescription label says "TAKE ONE TABLET DAILY WITH 8OZ GLASS OF WATER". However, when he takes the medicine, it's a liquid not a tablet. Also the red label that says "WARNING LAXATIVE AGENT" seems to disappear the second time the bottles are all three in a row.
- [after Bertram's colonoscopy]
- Hospital Nurse: Come back soon.
- Bertram Pincus: What a terrible thing to say in a hospital.
Atom User Reviews
A winning mix of sharp comedy and touching bits that keeps the laughter -- a few tears -- flowing.
Both very funny and a bit of a tearjerker, with an on-the-money performance from Ricky Gervais.
A welcome surprise: a supernatural romantic comedy that works, graced with a cast just off-center enough to make it distinctive.