Find Movie Theaters & Showtimesfor
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
- Will Smith
- Mary Elizabeth Winstead
- Clive Owen
- Benedict Wong
- Douglas Hodge
- Ralph Brown
- Linda Emond
- Ilia Volok
- E.J. Bonilla
- Victor Hugo
Did You Know?
- Mary Elizabeth Winstead beat out Tatiana Maslany and Elizabeth Debicki for the role of Danny.
- During the shooting scene in the liquor store, there was no spilled liquor on the floor; only glass.
- [to Junior]
- Clay Verris: The whole point of this was to give you all of Henry's gifts without his pain. The thing that you're struggling with, it's fear. Embrace it, and then overcome it. Everything that we've worked for is at stake. He has to die. He's your darkness you had to walk through on your own.
- [Clay hugs a tearful Junior]
- Clay Verris: I love you, Junior.
Atom User Reviews
It was an amazing movie!
Wanted to see a 3D+ HFR format just for the experience
Lee has already made another movie in high frame rate, and seems to have a solid handle on how to use it to his advantage. “HFR” makes water and cityscapes look spectacular, and Gemini Man has plenty of both. And it makes action scenes even more visceral, especially ones that utilize long takes to allow for a lot of movement through the frame towards and away from the camera. There’s a long take of Smith’s character riding a motorcycle in Colombia that will go down in history as one of the coolest bike stunts ever.
Smith, to his credit, comes closest to selling the screenplay’s grandiose nonsense — that is, after all, a movie star’s job, and the movie works best, to the extent it works at all, as a reflection on his 30-year career.
Seen at 60 frames per second (fps) on 3D-Plus (2K resolution), Ang Lee’s action spectacular Gemini Man proved a compulsive watch: not for the usual ingredients of can’t-look-away Hollywood cinema such as acting – Will Smith takes a dual role - or plot, both of which fell a little flat, and seemed almost wilfully generic. As a viewing experience, though, this picture delivers as a prototype of future action film-making.