Goofs from Frozen II Sing-Along
Showing all 11 items
- Anna growls while acting out 'villain' when playing Charades, but the whole point of the game is to portray the word or phrase silently.
- After Anna's song, "The Next Right Thing," she stands up and put a bag over her shoulder. The strap of the bag lays over top of her hair, which is hanging loose. The "camera" spins around Anna, and when it returns, the strap is underneath her hair, making it appear as if the bag has gone through the hair.
- Near the end of the movie where Anna approaches the guards protecting the dam, she tells them that her grandfather betrayed everyone. During that scene the female guard shield changes positions.
- In the enchanted Forest, there is no wind visible but all the plants move up and down like there is no wind and in different directions.
- When everyone is escaping Arendelle, the wind is blowing everyone and everything in different directions but Elsa's hair doesn't seem affected at all.
- When Elsa tells Yelena that something has called her to the forest, Anna is on Elsa's right side. But when it switches to the Fire Spirit's POV, Anna is on Elsa's left side.
- When Anna tells the Rock Giants to throw their boulders, the first one hits the middle of the bridge, but when Anna is running back to Kristoff/Mattias, that part of the dam is not broken.
- When Elsa, Anna, Kristoff, Sven and Olaf are approaching the forest covered with mist, they were close together. Then Kristoff, Sven and Olaf walk in a straight line to the mist but when the aerial shot shows, Kristoff, Sven and Olaf are further to the right.
- After Yelena and Matias have their arms together, they are walking out of the forest. After the reindeer start running and the overshot appears, they are not seen anymore and then seen in the next scene.
- If the frozen rowboat scene, Olaf loses one of his tree-branch arms. Later in the cave, his arm is back in place.
- Elsa and Anna's mother's name is revealed to be Iduna. In A Tale of Two Sisters (2014) it had been Gerda.