Find Movie Theaters & Showtimesfor
- 43751 Central Station Drive, Ashburn, VA
- 1600 Village Market Boulevard, Leesburg, VA
- 13025 Worldgate Drive, Herndon, VA
- 11940 Market Street, Reston, VA
- 629 Center Point Way, Gaithersburg, MD
- 7850e Tysons Corner Center, McLean, VA
- 7101 Democracy Boulevard, Bethesda, MD
- 7235 Woodmont Avenue, Bethesda, MD
- 5300 Wisconsin Ave. NW, Washington, DC
- 2150 Clarendon Blvd., Arlington, VA
- 206 Swamp Fox Rd., Alexandria, VA
- 2700 Potomac Mills Circle, Woodbridge, VA
- 20575 East Hampton Plaza, Ashburn, VA
- 45980 Regal Plaza, Sterling, VA
- 22875 Brambleton Plaza, Ashburn, VA
- 20000 Century Boulevard, Germantown, MD
- 11380 Bulloch Drive, Manassas, VA
- 199 East Montgomery Avenue, Rockville, MD
- 9650 Main St, Fairfax, VA
- 2911 District Ave, Fairfax, VA
- 8001 Gateway Promenade Place, Gainesville, VA
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
- Roberta Sparta
- Caitriona Balfe
- Christian Bale
- Matt Damon
- Jon Bernthal
- Noah Jupe
- Josh Lucas
- Ray McKinnon
- JJ Feild
- Jenelle McKee
Did You Know?
- Brad Pitt is rumored to star in this movie.
- Carroll Shelby is awakened at 830am and his face is shown in close-up. His face is perfectly clean shaven despite having slept all night.
- Ken Miles: Look out there. Out there is the perfect lap. You see it?
- Peter Miles: I think so.
- Ken Miles: Most people can't.
Atom User Reviews
Best movie in a very long time.
Except for Ford making Ken throw the race it was great. Confirms why Im not a Ford fan.
The movie works on you cumulatively, wearing down the impulse to roll your eyes at its familiar parts and leaving you to appreciate how snugly they fit together, and the way the whole thing purrs.
Though it’s bolstered primarily by the charisma of Bale and Damon’s performances, the soulless yet thrilling Ford v Ferrari doesn’t provide much more than huffy banter, corporate rivalry, and an adrenaline rush. The real-life characters deserve more than that.
The film’s lively dynamics owe much to the bristly nature of nearly every relationship and interaction in the film.