Goofs from Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw
Showing all 15 items
- When the attack on Samoa begins, it is supposed to be right before dawn. However, by the end of the attack it is midday. Since there was a 30 minute timer set right before the battle starts and just finishing up when the battle ends, it is clear that only 30 minutes passed. It should still be just after dawn when the action completes.
- When Hobbs and Shaw are in the glass room meeting, Hobbs throws a chair that's next to the table at the glass towards the men on the other side. That chair lands on the floor near the glass, yet when the camera pans after that, it shows Hobbs hand on the backside of that same chair, and the chair is still at the table.
- During the final battle, Hobbs, Shaw and Hattie are fighting in the rain, while at the top of the cliff it is sunny.
- During the end credit scenes, the clock on the wall behind Locke remains the same time, despite what is presumed an off screen battle.
- In the scene where a hand grenade is used as a booby trap in Shaw's sister apartment, we see the pin get pulled and the lever separate from the grenade. A few seconds later Shaw put the pin back in the grenade "making it safe." That's not how grenades work. It would have blown up in his hands as the primer would have been activated.
- In the helicopter scene, the main villain yells at the pilot to climb. He then goes up and throws the pilot out and takes over. It is a common misconception that helicopter pilots sit in the same seat as airline pilots(left seat). Helicopter pilots sit in the right seat. He just threw out someone that wasn't the pilot.
- In the opening scenes when Hobbs is driving through Los Angeles on a motorcycle, he is not wearing a helmet. California's strictly enforced helmet law became effective on January 1, 1992. As a career law officer, he would know of the helmet law.
- Even though a brick chimney (tons of bricks and dust) just landed on him, when Brixton gets back on his feet, he does not have a speck of dust or any sweat on him.
- Queenie says she has plenty of time in prison to do a lot of Suduko. The number puzzle game is called Sudoku.
- During the final scene when Hobbs takes Sam home, you can see Roman Reigns stood behind him facing the house, then when the camera cuts back to Jonah, Reigns is suddenly on the decking.
- After the confrontation in London, large displays announce the search for Hobbs and Shaw by law enforcement. One display shows a German newscast which has spelling errors and convoluted sentences.
- 0:47:49-0:47:50(at my watch),when Shaw explains the team that his Russian friend(girl) will help them in Russia,there is a crew member passing behind them, going low or in a wheelchair, but his head still visible.At that time,boys were standing,and girl was in sofa.
- During the London car chase the foldable instrument cluster screen in the Mclaren 720S changes positions between shots. When the car is seen from the inside the screen is in it's upright position while the car is seen from the outside (including when they exit the car) the screen is in it's folded down position.
- In closing scene in the Samoan chop shop home with the Mother sat next to a fruit laden table: the prominent front pineapple is cut in half from Hobb's POV: but then appears whole from POV shot from behind table.
- First scene of Shaw the beginning of the movie, the woman in bed was lying to right of the bed the second scene she became in the left side of the bed.