Trivia for Dungeons & Dragons
Showing all 8 items
- Will be set in the Forgotten Realms.
- Geneva Robertson-Dworet is one of the credited writers for the film. The city in which the game of Dungeons and Dragons was invented is named Lake Geneva, WI.
- The movie was moved to November to accommodate for Mission: Impossible 7 (2021).
- The fourth Dungeons and Dragons film and also a reboot.
- Ansel Elgort was in talks to star in the film and Rob Letterman directing the film.
- The film was originally gonna be developed by Warner Bros. Pictures but it was later moved to Paramount Pictures, Sweetpea Entertainment, and Allspark Pictures.
- Actor Joe Manganiello who's the co-screen story on the film is an avid fan of the role-playing game.
- Chris McKay was in negotiations to serve as the film's director.