Find Movie Theaters & Showtimesfor
- 1600 Village Market Boulevard, Leesburg, VA
- 11940 Market Street, Reston, VA
- 629 Center Point Way, Gaithersburg, MD
- 9811 Washingtonian Ctr., Gaithersburg, MD
Film format: . List of Showtime Features:"
- Reserved Seating,
- Descriptive Video,
- Dine-In Delivery to Seat
- 7850e Tysons Corner Center, McLean, VA
- 2150 Clarendon Blvd., Arlington, VA
- 3111 K Street N.W., Washington, DC
- 2772 South Randolph St., Arlington, VA
- 2700 Potomac Mills Circle, Woodbridge, VA
- 22875 Brambleton Plaza, Ashburn, VA
- 11380 Bulloch Drive, Manassas, VA
- 199 East Montgomery Avenue, Rockville, MD
- 8001 Gateway Promenade Place, Gainesville, VA
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
- Timothée Chalamet
- Rebecca Ferguson
- Oscar Isaac
- Josh Brolin
- Stellan Skarsgård
- Jason Momoa
- Charlotte Rampling
- Dave Bautista
- Javier Bardem
Atom User Reviews
The actors did their part very well, but in regards to the movie itself…. Well it was very dragged out and anti climatic. I didn’t see in the previews where it was part one and not and entire film. Zendaya was barely in the film at all…. Literally it bounced back and forth and was very hard to follow, plus parts of the film were so hard to hear that if you’re not paying close attention, you’ll miss everything they say. Would wait till it comes out on dvd or Redbox. 2hrs and 35mins I wasted on a film that just wasn’t well thought out. Part two needs to be great to make up for the confusion on this film.
This movie lives true to the book. An amazing cast and screenplay makes this a must see!
The important scenes are allowed to play out in a way that allows for a slower, more satisfying reveal of character motivation, as well as adding necessary ballast to the emotional foundations for later in the saga.
To my amazement, and to Villeneuve’s credit, this new Dune is totally clear in its premise, politics, and operatic sci-fi story. It’s also filled with the sort of epic grandeur of vision that Dune fans always insist makes the original text special.
This Dune dwarfs most contemporary sci-fi in its scope and execution, ably juggling multiple characters and settings so that it matches the sprawling drama of the original tome.