Quotes from Dreams (Yume)
Showing all 6 items
- Man: Are you alright? You appear to be injured.
- Vincent Van Gogh: This?
- Man: Yeah.
- Vincent Van Gogh: Yesterday I was trying to complete a self portrait. I just couldn't get the ear right, so I... cut it off and threw it away.
- Nuclear Plant Worker: The red one is plutonium-239. 10,000,000th of a gram causes cancer. The yellow one in strontium-90. It gets inside you and causes leukemia. The purple one is cesium-137. It affects reproduction. It causes mutations. It makes monstrosities. Man's stupidity is unbelievable. Radioactivity was invisible, and because of its danger, they colored it. But that only lets you know which kind kills you.
- [first lines]
- Mother of 'I': You're staying home. The sun is shining but it's raining.
- Vincent Van Gogh: A scene that looks like a painting doesn't make a painting. If you look closely, all of nature has its beauty.
- Pvt. Noguchi: Commander, is it true? Was I truly killed in action? I... I can't believe I'm really dead. I went home. I ate the special cakes my mother made for me. I remember it well.
- Old Man: Some say life is hard, but that is just talk. It is good to be alive, it is exciting!