Goofs from Dr. Seuss' The Grinch
Showing all 5 items
- When we first see Cindy-Lou's house, there is a long winding sidewalk that goes from her front door down into town (she sleds down it to mail her letter). In all other shots of her house, this sidewalk is missing and the road runs right by her front door.
- Several times the Grinch stands on a rock outcropping by his cave that overlooks Whoville. On long shots of his cave, the outcropping is missing.
- The Grinch's cave door alternates between opening to the outside and to the inside throughout the movie.
- The theme song describes the Grinch as having yellow teeth, but his teeth are white.
- When the Grinch is talking to Mr. Bricklebaum, the ladder behind the Grinch flips. The folding joints are on the underside of the ladder and, in a quick shot, they change to the top and back down again in the next shot.