Trivia for Destroyer
Showing all 5 items
Jump to: Spoilers (1)
- While preparing for his role, Sebastian Stan met an FBI agent who was on the TV series, "Inside the FBI" in New York who gave him some tips.
- The film premiered at TIFF (Toronto international Film Festival) in Canada in September 2018.
- Sebastian Stan originally auditioned for the role of Silas, but director Karyn Kusama told him she felt that he'd be better for the role of Chris.
- Nicole Kidman stated that she got the flu during filming, but powered through and tried to use it in her performance. For the final scene in the movie with her character's daughter, Kidman said she was so sick while filming she could "barely stand."
- In the Hindu religion, there is a trinity that consists of three gods: Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva. Shiva is known as the Destroyer.