Trivia for De De Pyaar De
Showing all 14 items
Jump to: Spoilers (1)
- The film trailer was released on 2nd April 2019 on Ajay Devgn's 50th birthday. Incidentally he also plays a 50-year old man in the film.
- Originally set to release on 7th February 2019, but was postponed when Ajay Devgn's other film, Total Dhamaal took that release date.
- The title is taken from the song of the same name from Sharaabi (1984).
- Directional debut of film editor Akiv Ali.
- Ajay Devgn and Tabu have worked together over the years many times, but not in a onscreen romantic capacity since Thakshak (1999).
- In the movie's poster Ajay Devgn's character is shown doing the splits. This is a throwback to his debut in Phool Aur Kaante (1991), where he famously demonstrated this stunt.
- Ajay Devgn's first collaboration with Luv Ranjan
- Aloknath's presence in the film was objected by many as he was accused of Me Too allegations.But Ajay Devgan cleared by saying that he had shot for the film much before the allegations.
- Tanushree Dutta whose allegations against Nana Patekar sparked the Me Too Movement accused Ajay Devgan for not replacing Aloknath who was accused of Me Too movement by several actress who worked with him in the past.
- Javed Jaffrey and Ajay Devgan appear for the second time in a film.Which released four months after their first release Total Dhamaal on 22nd Feb 2019.
- There was song which Rakulpreet dream at Ajay devgan house in India.In which he saw Tabu and Ajay singing the song was "Raho main unse mulakat hogayi".This song actually picturised on Ajay and Tabu from the movie Vijaypath.
- In 1996 there was film being made ,Jeet Films "De De Pyar De"(1996). Starring Raj Babbar,Moushami Chatterjee,Sikander,Sneha,Kulbushan Kharbanda, Music by Anand Raaj Anand, Directed by Madan Sinha.Reels:5. It got shelved.
- the film trailer was released on ajay devgan's 50th birthday. incidentally, he plays 50 year old in de de pyar de.
- The ending of the movie hints that there might be sequel coming in the near future. Great movie.