Trivia for Dark Waters
Showing all 6 items
- Second film Mark Ruffalo has appeared in dealing with the DuPont family. The first was Foxcatcher (2014).
- Todd Haynes' first PG-13 rated film since Far from Heaven (2002).
- Mark Ruffalo and Tim Robbins were also co-stars in the 2012 comedy/drama "Thanks For Sharing"
- The production name for the film was "Dry Run" which is the name of a place important in the story.
- A few minutes after the first meeting between the farmers and Billott, he and colleagues walk beside the famous Cincinnati sculpture The Genius of Water which is the city's symbol.
- Tim Robbins and Anne Hathaway both appeared in films based on DC comics , Tim Robbins in The Green Lantern (2011) and The Dark Knight Rises(2012)