Quotes from Dark Waters
Showing all 4 items
- Robert Bilott: The system is rigged. The want us to believe that it'll protect us, but that's a lie. We protect us. We do. Nobody else. Not the companies, not the scientists, not the government. Us.
- Teddy Bilott (3-5): What's a hooker?
- Sarah Barlage Bilott: Where did you learn that?
- Teddy Bilott (3-5): He told me that Mary Magdalene was a hooker.
- Charlie Bilott (11-12): What? She was.
- Teddy Bilott (3-5): You're supposed to say prostitute.
- Sarah's Mother: Rob's missing such a lovely day.
- Sarah Barlage Bilott: Law's a jealous mistress, Mom. Means it comes with the territory.
- Robert Bilott: You're a run of a mill dump, nothing but trash.
- Edward Wallace: You sound like my first girlfriend.