Trivia for Darbar
Showing all 6 items
- Aditya arunasalam is the name of the Hero superstar rajinikanth and it was the combination of aditya and arunasalam where those are son's name and fathers's name of the movie director A R murugadoss !!
- Superstar Rajinikanth has taken up the role of a cop after 27 years of his career where he previously played a cop role in the film "Pandiyan" which was released in the year 1992.
- Sunil Shetty made a comeback as a main villain after a long time, he last played a villain in Main hoon na (2004)
- Suneil Shetty played a villain for the first time in Rajni's film.
- For the first time since the 1999-released 'Padayappa', Rajinikanth goes completely shirtless onscreen in a workout montage sequence, although only his back is shown. As stunt master Peter Hein noted, his musculature is almost the same as it was in the aforementioned film, which is all the more impressive given the 20 years that passed, his age and his health issue in 2011. Since Rajinikanth was playing a cop after more than 25 years, he was seen working out to achieve a more toned shape during production.
- As with almost every film of his since 'Kochadaiiyaan', Rajinikanth lends his dialogue sound bytes in at least one of the songs. In this film, his voice can be heard in the songs "Chumma Kizhi", "Dumm Dumm", and "Thani Vazhi". In the YouTube-released official BGM collection video as well, superstar's voice can be heard during some of the tracks.