Trivia for Dabangg 3
Showing all 27 items
Jump to: Spoilers (2)
- Salman Khan and Parbhudeva's second film after Wanted 2009.
- Vinod Khanna was to reprise his role of Prajapati Pandey from its prequel Dabbang 2010 and Dabbang 2 2012 but he passed away before the shooting could start.
- Kajol was offered negative role in the film.But she declined it as she wanted and equal role with Salman Khan.
- Reports surrounded that Sonakshi Sinha will be not part of the film.Due to issues with Salman Khan,later Arbaaz Khan confirmed her presence in the film.
- Salman Khan's grandfather Abdul Rashid Khan was posted in Mandleshwar, south Indore for 12 years as a DIG.Salman Khan shot for a song at the same location where his grandfather was posted.
- Ashwani Manjrekar daughter of Mahesh Manjrekar will debut in the film as young Sonakshi Sinha.
- Film will be flashback of previous installments and will see Salman Khan in younger day's.
- Pramod Khanna will debut in the film reprising role of late brother Vinod Khanna.
- Salman refers to himself as "Policewala Gunda" in the film. Dabangg (2010)'s Telugu remake "Gabbar Singh (2012)" starring Pawan Kalyan was dubbed in Hindi as Policewala Gunda.
- Sudeep returns to bollywood after a long time. His last Bollywood film was Rakhta Charitra 2 (2010).
- Salman himself dubbed his voice for Kannada version and it was the first Bollywood movie to entering sandalwood and releasing in 250+ screens
- Saiee Manjarekar, daughter of famous Indian director/actor Mahesh Manjrekar debut in this movie.
- Film is dedicated in memory of late Vinod Khanna who was part of earlier parts.
- Arbaaz Khan confirmed the film during the promotion of his film Doli Ki Doli 2014.
- Hindi Debut of Medha Manjrekar.She plays aunt to her daughter Sai Manjrekar.
- When Salman Khan decided to make the film.Arbaaz Khan said he won't direct like the second part.
- Film released exactly 8 years after Dabbang 2 which released on 21 December 2012.
- Vinod Khanna was to reprise his roles from earlier parts.But passed away 2 years before it's release and was replaced by his brother Pramod Khanna.
- Mahesh Manjrekar his wife Medha Manjrekar and daughter Sai Manjrekar act together for first time.
- Khan brother's Salman Khan, Arbaaz Khan and Sohail Khan appear in same film after Maine Pyar Kyun Kiya 2005.
- During the promotions, Salman Khan revealed that the first film in the series was originally supposed to be dark and his character Chulbul Pandey, a negative character.
- The first film in the series to be written by Salman Khan.
- The longest film in the series, with a running time over 150 minutes.
- The first film in the series to be released simultaneously in cinemas with its dubbed version in Kannada, Tamil and Telugu languages.
- After the release, the film received some criticism for its running time, due to which makers trimmed it by 9 minutes and 40 seconds.
- Just like Part 1, the climax was shot in 30 days Sudeep said in an interview that it was very tough for them to film the climax.
- Film will have flashback of previous installments, but without Dimple Khanna.