Find Movie Theaters & Showtimesfor
- 6201 Multiplex Drive, Centreville, VA
- 43751 Central Station Drive, Ashburn, VA
- 11940 Market Street, Reston, VA
- 629 Center Point Way, Gaithersburg, MD
- 11160 North Viers Mill Road, Wheaton, MD
- 3111 K Street N.W., Washington, DC
Film format:STANDARD FORMAT. List of Showtime Features:"
- Reserved Seating,
- Recliner Seat,
- Open Captioning
- 2772 South Randolph St., Arlington, VA
- 206 Swamp Fox Rd., Alexandria, VA
- 4001 Powder Mill Rd., Beltsville, MD
- 2700 Potomac Mills Circle, Woodbridge, VA
- 6198 Greenbelt Road, Greenbelt, MD
- 22875 Brambleton Plaza, Ashburn, VA
- 20000 Century Boulevard, Germantown, MD
- 199 East Montgomery Avenue, Rockville, MD
- 8001 Gateway Promenade Place, Gainesville, VA
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
- Emma Stone
- Emma Thompson
- Joel Fry
- Paul Walter Hauser
- Emily Beecham
- Kirby Howell-Baptiste
- Mark Strong
- Jamie Demetriou
- John McCrea
Atom User Reviews
I knew the movie was going to be good, but never did I expect it to be THAT good. Every second of the movie is intriguing. Both Emma’s embodied their characters so perfectly! Overall, this movie is a must!!
I thoroughly enjoyed this movie and her origins story. loved how they sprinkled in 101 Dalmatians references from the original film obviously. Emma Stone did a great job wit her portrayal or Cruella. I did get major Devil Wears Prada vibes but in a much darker setting. loved it.
What Cruella lacks in script, however, it makes up for in sheer visual punch, with costume designer Jenny Beavan’s exquisitely detailed gowns especially enriching the angsty, sinister universe the film conjures.
All in all, Cruella is much better than it needs to be, and is hampered primarily by the fact that it’s a Disney movie, both in the sense that it has to heel to its animated and live-action predecessors, and in that making its main character a genuine antihero isn’t an option.
While there’s energy and edge to the picture, Cruella feels stitched together from different influences in order to justify a rather blatant attempt to renew interest in a moribund property.