Find Movie Theaters & Showtimesfor
- 13025 Worldgate Drive, Herndon, VA
- 5300 Wisconsin Ave. NW, Washington, DC
- 807 V Street, NW, Washington, DC
Film format:STANDARD FORMAT. List of Showtime Features:"
- Reserved Seating,
- Descriptive Video
- 206 Swamp Fox Rd., Alexandria, VA
- 2700 Potomac Mills Circle, Woodbridge, VA
- 10659 Braddock Road, Fairfax, VA
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
- Charlize Theron
- Nicole Kidman
- Margot Robbie
- John Lithgow
- Allison Janney
- Malcolm McDowell
- Kate McKinnon
- Connie Britton
- Liv Hewson
- Brigette Lundy-Paine
Did You Know?
- Margot Robbie and Allison Janney's first film together since I, Tonya (2017) which Robbie also produced. Both actresses received Oscar nominations for Best Actress and Best Supporting Actress, respectively. Janney won from her nomination.
- Roger Ailes: People don't stop watching when there's a conflict. They stop watching when there isn't one.
Atom User Reviews
This movie is NOT a modern day "9 to 5" kind of film, as the teaser trailer implies. (SPOILER ALERT) The 3 leading ladies do not team up against Roger Ailes. The elevator scene in the teaser trailer is the ONE AND ONLY TIME that all 3 leading ladies are together in the story. Their stories are pretty much separate from each other. The elevator is the only moment with all three and it plays exactly like the trailer, minus the actor and title text. It is a good thing the rest of the movie is funny and entertaining. Otherwise, I would have left the theater very angry!
It’s good if you like that type of movie
The actors throw themselves into their roles with terrific zeal, enlivened by the often blunt dialogue and the issues at stake.
Despite an overly polished and broad approach, the film is ultimately a persuasive portrait, guided by strong performances from Charlize Theron and Nicole Kidman as anchors who decide they can stay silent no longer.
Whatever beliefs they may hold about other people’s humanity, I’m glad these women finally received justice from the network that wronged them. I’m just not sure that translates into wanting to spend two hours in their company.