Quotes from Bodied
Showing all 5 items
- Prospek: You had some creative asian jokes.
- Adam: You think?
- Prospek: At least you knew I was Korean. Far as I'm concerned that's culturally sensitive by battle rap standards.
- Adam: That audience reaction. It's like, heroin.
- Professor Merkin: Seinfeld is a seminal text, but for sheer Sartreian dread you can't beat "Friends." Coffee shops and existentialism just go together.
- Donnie Narco: Ha ha, white people.
- Adam: Actually, the reason we don't have communism is your undermining of the interracial solidarity and class consciousness of the proletariat.