Goofs from Blumhouse's Truth or Dare
Showing all 6 items
- When Olivia and Lucas visit the former nun in Tijuana, the city is shown as very pastoral. In reality, Tijuana is a densely-populated city of over 1.5 million people.
- When Brad (Hayden Szeto) is getting asked truth or dare in the hospital by the vending machine, the Hawaiian chips can be seen dangling/stuck in some angles and not in others.
- When Penelope was walking on the roof, when Olivia was driving through the fence, the first time she hit it, the fog lights were yellow. The second time they were off and the parking lights were on. Then they were on and white. Moreover, after hitting the fence twice, the car shows no damage to the lights or to the body structure.
- Before his interview Tyson was fixing his hair using his phone. When a new text lit up the phone read 6:40 p.m. However the time on the sent text was 6:53 p.m.
- The store clerk answers a wall phone but hangs up the receiver on the counter.
- (At 22:40) When Tyson picks up Penelope to carry her to the couch, the shadow of the boom mic is visible on the wall at the far left side of the screen.