Goofs from Birds of Prey: And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn
Showing all 8 items
- When Harley Quinn is hiding behind the big pile of drugs, it gets shot up and the powder floats through the air. In later shots, though, there is no powder visible on the ground near the drug pallet.
- In the grocery store, the contents of Harley's cart change between shots.
- When Harley leaves the cell area after freeing Cassandra, she's soaking wet from the sprinklers. When she next appears, in the evidence room looking for Cassandra, she's dry.
- Several times the Huntress's projectiles are called "arrows". Although a crossbow's projectiles are arrow-like, they are known as bolts or quarrels.
- At two different points during the movie, Harley turns on her TV and the same clip of a Tweety cartoon is playing.
- After buying an egg sandwich, it focuses on the fact she is wearing one flat shoe and one heeled boot. She is then chased by the police and is wearing two flat shoes from then on.
- Detective Renee Montoya holds the evidence bag with the J necklace in a different way between shots.
- Harley Quinn says she has a PhD and is a psychiatrist. However, psychiatrists have MD's. Psychologists have PhDs.