Goofs from Birds of Prey: And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn
Showing all 5 items
- When Harley Quinn is hiding behind the big pile of drugs, it gets shot up and the powder floats through the air. In later shots, though, there is no powder visible on the ground near the drug pallet.
- In the grocery store, the contents of Harley's cart change between shots.
- When Harley leaves the cell area after freeing Cassandra, she's soaking wet from the sprinklers. When she next appears, in the evidence room looking for Cassandra, she's dry.
- Several times the Huntress's projectiles are called "arrows". Although a crossbow's projectiles are arrow-like, they are known as bolts or quarrels.
- At two different points during the movie, Harley turns on her TV and the same clip of a Tweety cartoon is playing.