Trivia for Bigger
Showing all 9 items
- Calum Von Moger auditioned for the part of Arnold Schwarzenegger.
- Dylan O'Brien was the first choice actor to play Jack Lalanne.
- Tyler Hoechlin and Colton Haynes appeared on Teen Wolf (2011).
- This movie, which was partly filmed on-location in Birmingham, Alabama, depicts Arnold Schwarzenegger as a character. Schwarzenegger's first theatrically released movie in which he was credited under his own name, Stay Hungry (1976), was also filmed in Birmingham.
- On September 26, 2017, an extras casting call went out to the greater Birmingham, Alabama, area stressing that the production was especially in need of bodybuilders and members of "the fitness crowd" to serve as extras.
- Tom Arnold played Roy Hawkins in this movie, in which Arnold Schwarzenegger was portrayed by an actor. Arnold co-starred with Schwarzenegger in True Lies (1994).
- In an October 2017 article on al.com, columnist Bob Carlton reported that Birmingham filming locations for this movie, included the Alabama Theatre (a restored 1920s movie palace), the Lyric Theatre (a restored 1910s vaudeville theater), and Temple Emanu-El (a Reform Jewish synagogue built in 1889). Another theater used was the historic "Little Theater" at Samford University.
- The location shot at 0:17 in the official trailer (the hillside town with the two railroad trestles spanning the river in the foreground) is Harpers Ferry, West Virginia.
- Steve Guttenberg, who plays Louis Weider, plays Tim Carson in Casper: A Spirited Beginning