Goofs from Baywatch
Showing all 15 items
- When Mitch and team enter the morgue, Mitch is barefoot. However when chasing the criminal out of the morgue he is in blue shoes. Later in the same chase he changes shoes again, this time removing a pair of white sneakers before entering the family home.
- While under the criminal mastermind's boat, Brodie finds a large cache of drugs and slices open a bag to release the contents, however when he surfaces the bag is completely sealed. There is nothing to say that it is the same bag that he grabbed from under the boat. There were numerous bags under there and just because he sliced one open, doesn't mean that it was the same bag he bought to the surface.
- One of the Baywatch trainee's drops their cell phone in the morgue freezer, in the next scene it's in the bad guys hands as he's running away.
- When Mitch throws the bad guy off balcony with a pail on his head, you can see it falling off as he falls. But when he lands in the water it is back firmly on the bad guys head again.
- When the lifeguards go to Victoria Leeds party, Dwayne Johnson is wearing a uniform shirt with captain's bars (2) on the collar, however his character is a lieutenant so his shirt should have 1 single bar to represent his correct rank.
- When Summer is going for qualifiers, her googles are on her head, but is then wearing them before she enters the water.
- At the end of the movie when they are sitting on the patio several shots show a man sitting in a folding chair. He then disappears and reappears between camera angle changes.
- The first time he takes off his shirt, Ronnie has a comically strange chest hair pattern. However, for the rest of the film, his chest is completely hairless.
- When Mitch meets Matt, he has no idea who he is. But later he says he watched Matt on TV when he won his Olympic medals.
- In the morgue scene, Summer can be seen first wearing scrubs, then removing them, then they're on again, then they're off whenever the camera cuts back to her or her reflection.
- During the party scene at the Huntley, Mitch's uniform has Captain's bars on it, even though he has repeatedly stated that he is a Lieutenant. If Mitch was in the Army Airforce or Police Force the Double Bars would make sense. However since Baywatch is based in the Ocean, Like the Navy and Coatguard the rank of Lieutenant is displayed with two silver bars which means Mitch's rank insignia is correct for him.
- They mention a scenario of manta rays flying out of the water stinging people in the chest and subsequently make a joke about Steve Irwin's death. Manta rays are completely harmless and don't have hard, pointed barbs; stingrays do and Steve Irwin was killed by a stingray, not a manta ray.
- At the start, there is a camera moveover just before Ronnie is making fun of because of the chesthair. The sign is readable for the camera and therefore reversed for the people it's supposed to be readable for.
- After the gauntlet Mitch and the others run off to save someone drowning. Brody runs after them and 'commandeers' a bike. He is shirtless. Next image is Brody overtaking CJ an Stephany on the bike wearing his tshirt.
- In the parkchase Summer shows up to stop the bad guy on the bike. She is holding a lifeguard floatation device out of nowhere. They did not have it on them walking in 'undercover'.
Movie details provided by