Trivia for Bala (Hindi)
Showing all 18 items
- 3rd collaboration between Bhumi Pednekar and Ayushmann Khurrana
- The film clashes with Ujda Chaman starring Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety fame, Sunny Singh which is also based on the same issue, premature baldness.
- The song Don't Be Shy Again was sampled from Dr Zeus song "Don't Be Shy" .Another version was in the film Alone titled "Touch My Body".
- Brothers Ayushmaan Khurrana and Aparshakti Khurana In film for the first time.But don't share a screen.
- Film ran in trouble with Ujda Chaman which was based on similar theme.
- Yami Gautam and Ayushmaan Khurrana work together after their debut film Vicky Donor 2012.
- Dr Zeus accused the filmmakers that his song Don't Be Shy was used in the film without his consent.
- First film based on Tik Tok app.
- Ayushmaan wore prosthetic make up to look bald.
- Saurabh Shukla acted in Ujda Chaman and Bala.
- Movie is extensively shot at Kanpur and Lucknow. It also features some Prominent Kanpur Locations as JK Temple, Naveen Market, Kashi Jewellers at Birhana Road, Dhuaan Restaurant and The Landmark Hotel. Also features Lebua Hotel Italian Restaurant from Lucknow
- Ayushman's character was shown being major fan of WWE legend The Undertaker. As a child he has a Undertake sticker on his school book. The he had a poster of Undertaker on his wall as a grown up.
- 3rd movie in which Seema Pahwa and Bhumi Pednekar play relatives. Other movies are Dum Laga Ke Haisha (2015) and Shubh Mangal Savdhan (2017) where they played mother-daughter. Both movies also starred Ayushmann Khurrana as the male lead.
- Both lead actresses of this movie made their film debuts opposite Ayushmann Khurrana. Yami Gautam and Ayushmann Khurrana debuted together in Vicky Donor (2012) and Bhumi Pednekar debuted opposite Ayushmann Khurrana in Dum Laga Ke Haisha (2015).
- Second collaboration between Yami Gautam and Ayushman Khurrana after "Vicky donor ".
- Kubja is a hunchbacked woman from Mathura, who the Hindu god Krishna is described to have rescued and made beautiful.
- Ayushman tells his mom-in-law 'Hey Seeta Maiyya itna pariksha mat lijiye humara' when she was repeatedly asking questions. The character of Pari's mother was played by Deepika Chikhalia who earlier played the role of Seeta in Ramanand Sagar's magnum opus 'Ramayana'.
- During the end credit song 'Dont be shy', a cinema hall can be seen in the background. The poster of the film 'Stree' is put up on the hall, which was a commercial success of 2018 produced and directed by the same team (Dinesh Vijan and Amar Kaushik).