Bad Boys For Life
Find Movie Theaters & Showtimesfor
- 43751 Central Station Drive, Ashburn, VA
- 1600 Village Market Boulevard, Leesburg, VA
- 13025 Worldgate Drive, Herndon, VA
- 629 Center Point Way, Gaithersburg, MD
- 6201 Multiplex Drive, Centreville, VA
- 9811 Washingtonian Ctr., Gaithersburg, MD
- 7850e Tysons Corner Center, McLean, VA
- 11160 North Viers Mill Road, Wheaton, MD
- 3111 K Street N.W., Washington, DC
- 206 Swamp Fox Rd., Alexandria, VA
- 4001 Powder Mill Rd., Beltsville, MD
- 2700 Potomac Mills Circle, Woodbridge, VA
- 6198 Greenbelt Road, Greenbelt, MD
- 20000 Century Boulevard, Germantown, MD
- 11380 Bulloch Drive, Manassas, VA
- 199 East Montgomery Avenue, Rockville, MD
- 11830 Grand Park Avenue, North Bethesda, MD
- 8001 Gateway Promenade Place, Gainesville, VA
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
- Will Smith
- Martin Lawrence
- Vanessa Hudgens
- Alexander Ludwig
- Charles Melton
- Paola Nuñez
- Kate del Castillo
- Nicky Jam
- Joe Pantoliano
- Jacob Scipio
Did You Know?
- This will also be Will Smith's second trilogy that has the second film in Roman numeral and the third film in a proper number. His previous trilogy was Men in Black.
- Rita's shoes change from boots to high heeled pumps when she escorts Mike Lowery from Captain Howard to the AMMO team.
- Detective Marcus Burnett: Do you want your legacy to be muscle shirts and body counts?
Atom User Reviews
The pace was kept and I was really moved by the captains death. I wish he wasn’t dead but it’s emotional:
Definitely Gonna See It Again.
It’s impressive and enjoyable to behold how easily Smith and Lawrence slide back into these characters and actually make them more accessible and fun to be around than before.
The themes introduced in the early scenes are explored in the second act, further expressed through the chases and fights, and resolved in the conclusion. This might sound like rudimentary stuff. But it’s sometimes shocking how few blockbusters successfully pull off the rudimentary stuff.
Taking the reins from Michael Bay, directing duo Adil Bilall supply loads of energised style, but without the panache or shamelessness of their predecessor. As for stars Will Smith and Martin Lawrence, they don’t seem rejuvenated by this reunion, mostly re-creating the forced back-and-forth quipping that wasn’t even fresh back when they were younger men.