Trivia for Arctic Dogs
Showing all 10 items
Jump to: Spoilers (2)
- James Franco's third animated film, after The Little Prince (2015) and Sausage Party (2016).
- This film marks the second collaboration between Jeremy Renner and Alec Baldwin. They previously starred in Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation (2015).
- Alec Baldwin's third Fully Animated Film that's not from DreamWorks Animation, after Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within (2001) and The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie (2004).
- In 2019, an official co-production South Korea-Canada-USA of the same name based on the comic book & film series, produced by Arctic Justice Movie, Leeyang Film, & TMS Entertainment, co-production partners by VAST Entertainment & Media, distributed by CJ Entertainment, and in association with Union Investment Partners, AMBI Group & Assemblage Entertainment, was released worldwide for a Western audience.
- Entertainment Studio's first animated feature.
- Entertainment Studio's in USA & CJ Entertainment in South Korea first animated feature co-production
- It is the second animated theatrical film to feature Huskies. The first time was Balto (1995). Duke, Dakota and Dusty are all purebred huskies unlike Universal's animated depiction of Balto.
- It shares some similarities to the 2004 feature In Search of Santa (2004): * Arctic Dogs was released in America, 22 days before the 15th anniversary of ISoS. * Both features has a walrus, but with a different personality. AD has the former employee antagonist (John Cleese), while ISoS has the supporting Cap'n of the "Blubber Belly" with a slight villain twist (Scott McNeil). * Just like that year's The Angry Birds Movie 2 (2019), the arctic island setting outside Antarctica is a fellow neighbor of Royal Rookery Rock. -Both features show the arctic animal(s) being trapped in cage(s).
- WILHEIM SCREAM: PB throws the second snowball at the offscreen puffin.
- While most puffins speaks non-verbal, ONLY ONE of them talked at the defeated Otto Van Walrus near the ending.