All That Jazz
Find Movie Theaters & Showtimesfor
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
- Roy Scheider
- Jessica Lange
- Leland Palmer
- Ann Reinking
- Cliff Gorman
- Ben Vereen
- Erzsebet Foldi
- Michael Tolan
- Max Wright
- William LeMassena
Did You Know?
- Julie Hagerty was once romantically involved with director/choreographer Bob Fosse, she was cast in a small role in this film. Her role ended up on the cutting room floor.
- The sweat spot on Audrey's back changes when Joe talks about fidelity and Paul plays the piano.
- [first lines]
- Joe Gideon: To be on the wire is life. The rest is waiting.
- Angelique: That's very theatrical, Joe
- Joe Gideon: Yeah, I know.
- Angelique: Did you make that up?
- Joe Gideon: I wish I had. Do you like it?
- Angelique: Eh, it's all right.
Atom User Reviews
All That Jazz may be Fosse’s finest cinematic achievement.
Bob Fosse’s half-confession about what a jerk he was to the women in his life may pull a lot of punches, but there’s just too much art on the screen to completely disregard the effort.
Savagely witty on backstage life and audaciously edited, Jazz stands alongside Cabaret as the best musical of the last 20 years.